How much time can you save if your team is able to adapt to situations effectively?
What could your organisation achieve if your team was full of resourceful problem solvers?
What would an organisation full of creative staff be able to produce?
Why Cavemen Corporate Training is for you
Cavemen Supports Your Organisation to:
- Communicate More Effectively
- Increase Leadership Qualities
- Improve Results by Increasing Accountability
- Increase Engagement and Participation- Build Teams Which are Powerfully Connected
All corporate training programmes conducted by Cavemen Global Sdn Bhd are eligible for HRDF claims, subject to prior application to HRDF by the employers.
What Makes us Different
A Tribe thinks like a community. The members of a tribe do not see the people around them as separate. They understand the people around them are important and that they matter. Tribe members are committed to support one another in order to achieve greater results.
Team Buildings are great for fun and games, but the effects don't last. Tribe Buildings, on the other hand, allow the opportunity to convert the superficial relationship into a deep bond. Cavemen Tribe Buildings are focused on:
- Genuine connections and emotional bonding.
- Organisational and personal transformations.
- Breaking down the walls between departments.
- Increasing cross-departmental engagement.
- Building a stronger culture of mutual care and consideration.
2. Immersive Simulation
Immersive Simulations put participants in situations which challenge them to immediately apply and use newly learned content. The games that are created to evoke this experience force the participants to test themselves in new and unexpected ways. This in turn support the retention of the content they have been taught and deepens the learning as it becomes more relevant and immediate. Key Principles in Immersive Simulation Experiences:
- Using environmental and thematic situations to increase immersion.
- Immediately learn what does and doesn’t work so that adaptability is fostered which increases applicability.
- Allows for a wide variety of lessons to be learned on an individual and personalized level.
- Supports the participants to reapply the content into the their daily activities.
- Gives participants the opportunity to learn from one each other, while also learning what THEY need in particular.
- Highlights problems and areas of special interest, strengths or weaknesses.
- Helps foster creativity and resourcefulness.
- Helps build up strong relationships and networks.